This interactive and participative course will demonstrate that it is possible for an organisation to plan for those ‘Unexpected Challenges’. It covers the best practices and the proven way of successfully dealing with a crisis. This course will constructively help delegates to develop those essential crisis management skills and reveal how to effectively use advanced techniques that will improve leadership performance at that critical time.
Delegates will gain tangible results with up-to-date case studies and exercises to reinforce key learning points for immediate implementation at their workplaces. This course will ensure you do not make the same mistakes of those other Crisis Managers. Your organisation must be prepared; without delay it needs to identify all potential vulnerabilities, map out the possible crisis scenarios and mitigate shortcomings.
This course will feature:
- Best practice advise drawing on the expertise of crisis researchers, analysts and practitioners
- How to consider the main areas of activity: Preparation, Planning, Response and Recovery
- Getting the maximum from emergency responders and crisis management teams
- How to avoid mis-management and so make a bad situation worse
- Managing yourself and others, make judgements, redefine standards, establish options